Monday, July 25, 2005

Goodbye anonymous posting...

I have made a command decision; no more anonymous posting.

You can register for a Blogger ID, it doesn't have to be your name, and you can make your profile invisible if you want to. There are already some humourous and fun handles like PosterChild42 and DemoBitch, you can choose what you want.

No more anonymous postings, however, I have had enough. It won't take long to register, and if you have a Blogger blog, use that ID, like MemphisBlue does.

I regret any inconvenience, but there HAS to be some accountability here.

THE MANAGEMENT

4 comments:

PosterChild42 said...

Thank you. I was going to suggest it, but I didn't want to tell you how to run your blog.

Steve Steffens said...

And you will also notice the trolls have disappeared. I enjoy when you have good posts, and you've provided a lot of them.

I was getting REAL tired of the trolls, and I knew that the people who weren't afraid to attach a handle to their posts would come back, because they enjoyed a serious discussion.

Steve Steffens said...

At least you cared a enough to put a handle with your posts, welcome back!

Steve Steffens said...

Oh yeah? :-)

See, at least you took the short amount of time to sign up and come back, for which I'm glad...